Popular Posts

Thursday, May 1, 2014

What can we do about Racism

I think what Dani Alves did was good. A fan threw a banana at him and he picked it up and ate it. What Dani did was good because he could have went off and started saying things but instead he just ate it. I think this is a way to play off racism. Make it look like a joke. But i'm not saying just brush it off, i'm saying if it's something little forget it but if someone is getting in your face say something. What are your thoughts on people being racist? Do you think there is a way to stop it?

2 comments:

  1. I really like your outlook on this topic. Just brush it off if it's something small and say something if it blows up right in your face. I play soccer and if that happened to me I'd would not be able to handle it the right way. I'd be yelling at the person and probably just make everything way way worse. Apparently it was planned by the soccer players that the next time someone throws a banana at them they would just pick it up and eat it which seemed to have worked really well... don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you said that right on. Dani could have been a complete idiot and overreacted with the situation but he just did the right thing. Just because of what Dani did it made the fan look childish in my opinion. Dani Alves teammate Neymar was the the one who came up of the idea to eat the banana when they are thrown. After dani did what he did how do you think the fan felt?

    ReplyDelete