Popular Posts

Thursday, May 1, 2014

The NBA Needs to Step up

   I find this story about Donald Sterling ever upsetting, but I also find it very random. Why would he just now being saying these mean things about African Americans if he has been the owner of the team for such a long time? I think that Adam Silver banning Sterling from any confirmation with the NBA, including games, practices, and trading of players, was the right way to go. I further more agree with the fine of 2.5 million dollars as well. The Clippers wearing their jerseys in side out was one of the actions that the team has taken to recognize this problem. I love that idea, but I also think that fans should not go to games so that they don't bring in the money that Sterling wants. What would you do if you were a part of the Clippers?

No comments:

Post a Comment