I think that banning Donald Sterling for life from the NBA Los Angeles Clippers and fining him 2.5 million dollars was a good idea. The only problem is that he still has ownership of the Clippers. Sterlings racist comments which were telling his girlfriend that she wasn't allowed to bring blacks into games with her or take selfies with any of the African American players was unnecessary and I believe that he got what he deserved. I think Adam Silver is doing just the right things in order to legally keep Sterling away. I definitely believe that fans should boycott the game because then less money will be earned. Do you think Adam Silver should do more, less, or just what he's doing?
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2048587-nba-advisory-committee-proceeds-with-ending-donald-sterlings-clippers-ownership
Popular Posts
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
No comments:
Post a Comment