Popular Posts
-
There are lots of cool things about the Ancient Greek culture but the thing I found coolest is music. Music played a big role in the Greek l...
-
Ancient Greece began in 1000 B.C during the bronze age ( a period between the Stone and Iron Ages, characterized by the manufacture and...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
-
When I read Alex’s post about drones patrolling this place called Ol Pejeta Conservancy which holds many different types of animals like ...
-
A disease that puts you through thee ultimate sleep; first a coma, and then you never wake up. It sounds like a scene from a hor...
Thursday, May 1, 2014
Must SUE STERLING!
While Freedom of speech is a right I do not think it is right to take away other peoples liberties with those rights. That is exactly what Don Sterling did. I think it was the right thing for the NBA to do by banning Mr. Sterling quickly. I also think he should be forced to sell his team because he is making money off of players who are African American. The fans who attend the games should boycott the games until Mr. Sterling sells the basketball team. If he isn't forced to sell the team, they should create a new team and new owner and have all of the players join that team. Mr. Sterling should have to pay Magic Johnson money for making negative comments about the picture of his wife with him. I personally don't watch basketball and I am definitely not going to start watching it now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think that Don Sterling got what he deserved. He made a racist comment that he did not want any black people watching his game. The news says that he is fined with 2.5 million dollars and a life time ban. I also think Don Sterling should be ashamed of himself. Freedom of speech is ok, but he went too far. He went to the point where he can't take back what he said. Do you think he should be ashamed of himself?
ReplyDelete