In
the NBA the fans of the clippers should not show up because if they boycott the
chairs then Donald Sterling would be losing money therefore not getting the
money that he lost when no one showed up and you add that with what it cost to
practice in a building and he would be losing even more money, but if he got
money in a trade the team would go down in the ranks and he would hate that and
that is why he would never sell a player and if the team went down in the ranks
then they would be the laughing stock of the NBA forcing him to sell the team. What do you think should happen?
Popular Posts
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
No comments:
Post a Comment