Angkor Archaeological Park, is an old Roman-like city that is completley constructed of art. This place is full of gorgeous, magnificent ancient temples. This place is populated with many fresh, evergreen trees. On the bumpy sides of the enormously high walls of the temples, many unique masterpieces are carved into the stone. When you go near the center of the park, you could see a enormous amount of beautiful stone skyscrapers reaching for the sky. In the hallways, many ancient carvings are also carved into the walls, making you feel like you are walking into a modern-time art museum. What would you enjoy most about this massive Archaeological Park?
Popular Posts
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
Friday, April 4, 2014
The city made of art
For this post, I am going to try to improve my word choice for adjectives.
Angkor Archaeological Park, is an old Roman-like city that is completley constructed of art. This place is full of gorgeous, magnificent ancient temples. This place is populated with many fresh, evergreen trees. On the bumpy sides of the enormously high walls of the temples, many unique masterpieces are carved into the stone. When you go near the center of the park, you could see a enormous amount of beautiful stone skyscrapers reaching for the sky. In the hallways, many ancient carvings are also carved into the walls, making you feel like you are walking into a modern-time art museum. What would you enjoy most about this massive Archaeological Park?
Angkor Archaeological Park, is an old Roman-like city that is completley constructed of art. This place is full of gorgeous, magnificent ancient temples. This place is populated with many fresh, evergreen trees. On the bumpy sides of the enormously high walls of the temples, many unique masterpieces are carved into the stone. When you go near the center of the park, you could see a enormous amount of beautiful stone skyscrapers reaching for the sky. In the hallways, many ancient carvings are also carved into the walls, making you feel like you are walking into a modern-time art museum. What would you enjoy most about this massive Archaeological Park?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oops! looks like the picture did not show up! Sorry about that!
ReplyDelete