Popular Posts
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Thailand Beaches
I would like to visit the beaches of Thailand because they look very interesting, however what I would like to visit more is the city of Bangkok because it is a very large city that I have heard so much about. Bangkok is the capital of Thailand, one of the better known countries in the world. Furthermore the average temperature in Bangkok stays the same throughout the summer and winter as an average 80 degrees. It would be very interesting to see the stuff that they have there. There are 50 districts in Bangkok, I wonder if there ever will be a Hunger Games between the 50 Districts of Bangkok. In Thailand more than 1/7 of the population speaks Chinese, I would like to practice my Chinese in Thailand. If my Chinese fails, the area is used to tourists so they speak decent English. Would you visit Thailand? I struggle with constant good work choice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment