Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Thailand Beaches

I would like to visit the beaches of Thailand because they look very interesting, however what I would like to visit more is the city of Bangkok because it is a very large city that I have heard so much about. Bangkok is the capital of Thailand, one of the better known countries in the world. Furthermore the average temperature in Bangkok stays the same throughout the summer and winter as an average 80 degrees. It would be very interesting to see the stuff that they have there. There are 50 districts in Bangkok, I wonder if there ever will be a Hunger Games between the 50 Districts of Bangkok. In Thailand more than 1/7 of the population speaks Chinese, I would like to practice my Chinese in Thailand. If my Chinese fails, the area is used to tourists so they speak decent English. Would you visit Thailand? I struggle with constant good work choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment