The Temples of Bagan, Myanmar is a marvelous
attraction. I often
struggle with transitions. In Bagan there was 13,000 temples that
are not there anymore 2,000 still remain but most to all of them are not
in use because the spiritual plenitude is so high over in Bagan and
in the temples. The Temples are one of the richest archaeological finds ever recorded. Over the last 500 years they have been renovating the temple that usually have mixed results they have installed a new modern watch tower and a golf course. Bagan became a main power source at the end of the 9th century under King Anawratha rule. One of my favorite places. What is yours?
Popular Posts
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
After reading Noor's post about Diwali, India's festival of lights , I was amazed. I found out that during the celebratio...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
No comments:
Post a Comment