Popular Posts
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
Friday, April 11, 2014
Spring Break
My Spring Break was pretty good I went to Chicago which was the highlight of the week. But besides that I stayed home played GTA 5 online with Riak .I went to Canada to have a picnic and I met a new friend across the street from my uncles house and his name was Ahmed, it was great because he was interested in everything I like lacrosse,football,long boarding, and stringing lacrosse sticks! was And on the other days I went to sting up lacrosse sticks with by friend Rory. My Birthday is coming up so I got a brand new air soft gun which is pretty fun. Spring break is meant to be enjoyed so get outside and HAVE FUN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment