Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

What the NBA should do.

I believe that even though Donald Sterling is the Owner of the team there is a catch. He is forbidden to do business with the League, in other words if he refuses to sell his team the Clippers can not be part of the NBA. I think this is exactly what NBA commissioner Silver should do. However, after being kicked out of the NBA, Sterling decides to sell, the Clippers should be allowed to become apart of the NBA once more. Involving things the players can do to protest well let me see- HE TOLD HIS GIRLFRIEND "NOT TO BRING BLACK PEOPLE TO GAMES ANYMORE" and well 12/14 PLAYERS ON THE CLIPPER'S TEAM ARE AFRICAN AMERICAN. So, if he doesn't want these people I guess the Clippers can just go into the playoffs with only two team members or less (I mean players should completely boycott games, forcing the Clippers to forfeit and leading to a dramatic loss of profit for Sterling. See any holes in my theory? please comment.

1 comment:

  1. One, you need a link. Anyway, I don't think the Clippers shouldn't be part of the NBA. This is because, it was already affiliated as a team, it wouldn't be fair to not be excluded the NBA. To the players, it would be totally unfair just because of one person; their owner. So, I think the rest should keep on playing, while the owner sells the team to somewhere else. The owner should use the money from selling the team to play the players. But this is my part. Would you have the money from selling the team given to the players?

    ReplyDelete