Scientist have proven there more colors hidden behind the shadows. Just imagine seeing a different colors around you , can you think of the variety of colors? The science behind this is called "electromagnetic spectrum" A color that im talking is about a redish green i dont me red mixed with green im mean red and green at the same time. Would you want to see this whole diffeent perspective on earth?
Popular Posts
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Are there colors we can't see? (Extra Credit)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can tell you right now that I would like to see that!
ReplyDelete