Popular Posts
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
Saturday, April 5, 2014
So Close But Yet So Far Away.......
BEFORE: At this moment, I am writing about my spring break. Well, it's actually really exciting. I'm sitting on my chair typing this blog post. I am also thinking about the warmth in Florida where I'm going to be tommrow. Before I go there, we have a party to attend tonight. It's my grandparents anniversary! The party will be held in West Bloomfield, and after we will be staying there so we can catch our flight in the morning. This is just a glimpse at where I''m staying. Now you know where I will be tomorrow. Thanks for listening folks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My snowboarding was awesome, but the warmth of your Florida spot sounds pretty good right about now.
ReplyDelete