Popular Posts
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Foods In South Asia
South Asia's foods are combined with all types of chilies, peppers, herbs, and other strong herbs. They also use a lot of very common meats such as lamb, goat, and chicken. Beef is not so popular in the western cuisines because lamb, and goat have a special place in Hinduism. Many of the foods go back as well about five thousand years ago. They usually cook outside because of there tradition. Why do they use tunes of spices in there foods?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment