Popular Posts
-
Well, in the ancient world, there are a couple of civilizations, Chinese, Phoenicians, Israelites, Egyptians, and many others. Have you hear...
-
Of all the Greek goddesses, Athena is my absolute favorite goddess! She is the goddess of war and cunning wisdom. I think Its pretty cool t...
-
In a lot of stories it said that the Roman Gods were more savage than the Greek Gods were. Like for instance the Greek Gods may seem bad but...
-
The Trojans never saw it coming! As a gift the Greeks gave the Trojans a large wooden horse, large enough to fit many warriors. The Trojans...
-
I really enjoy Social Studies, but to be more specific I love Ancient History! I think one of the most interesting times in Ancient Hist...
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Foods In South Asia
South Asia's foods are combined with all types of chilies, peppers, herbs, and other strong herbs. They also use a lot of very common meats such as lamb, goat, and chicken. Beef is not so popular in the western cuisines because lamb, and goat have a special place in Hinduism. Many of the foods go back as well about five thousand years ago. They usually cook outside because of there tradition. Why do they use tunes of spices in there foods?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment