Popular Posts

Thursday, April 3, 2014

National Parks Should be Named International Parks

I would love to visit the Bromo-Tengger-Semeru National Park in Indonesia because I like to hike in forests,  and it looks just like someone painted it. Also there are many volcanoes in the park. I have always wanted to look at a volcano in real life. At this National Park there is one main volcano with four volcanic peaks coming up from there.  The hikes take a while but it would be worth it. In the morning there is a magnificent sunrise. The pictures are breathtakingly, beautiful. The sea of sand is an astounding place to visit. In fact it is located in a volcanic crater, which makes me want to visit it even more! I need to work more on my word choice, so everything is not repetitive. Would you like to hike in a dormant volcano?

No comments:

Post a Comment