I would love to
visit the Bromo-Tengger-Semeru National Park in Indonesia because I like to
hike in forests, and it looks just like someone painted it. Also there
are many volcanoes in the park. I have always wanted to look at a volcano in
real life. At this National Park there is one main volcano with four volcanic
peaks coming up from there. The hikes take a while but it would be worth
it. In the morning there is a magnificent sunrise. The pictures are breathtakingly,
beautiful. The sea of sand is an astounding place to visit. In fact it
is located in a volcanic crater, which makes me want to visit it even more! I
need to work more on my word choice, so everything is not repetitive. Would you like to hike in a dormant volcano?
Popular Posts
-
You probably have heard of Zeus but by a different name. Jupiter is Zeus in roman. Zeus had two brothers. His brothers were Poseidon and H...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
I've always thought that ancient cultures and history have been fascinating. After all, I prefer them over geography for social studies....
-
When I was looking through the previous blog posts, I wanted to learn more about Tanuja's post. The African trypanosomiasis, or sleep...
-
I think that the Ancients are really neat. I never knew about them and I am really interested to keep learning about them. A lot of the thin...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment