I usually have trouble with word choice. Ha Long Bay, also known as the Bay Of
Descending Dragons, is a mythical place.
The myth of Ha Long Bay is that a long time ago, when the locals were
fighting off attackers from the North, the Gods sent down a family of valiant
dragons to help fight off the attackers.
These dragons spit out jewels that formed into land when they hit the
sea. These land masses shielded Ha
Long Bay from the invaders. The locals could
now keep their land safe! After they
helped, the Dragons fell deeply in love with the bay and decided to stay. You can still see the shapes of the dragons
in the rocks today in Ha Long Bay. Do
you like the dragons’ legend?
Popular Posts
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
No comments:
Post a Comment