Popular Posts

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Bali Paradise

Bali is one of the islands in Indonesia. Even though it is one of the many islands in Indonesia, it is very unique! Bali is not only a beautiful island, but it also has so many fun activities to do there ( such as surfing, visiting ancient temples, volcano trekking, and relaxing on a beach with black sand!) I want to visit this place mostly because of all the beaches there!! Did you know that there are over 30 beaches just on that little island?! There are beaches from the famous Kuta, to the Canggu, to the Lovina beach! What would you want to do if you ever went to Bali, Indonesia?

I sometimes struggle with where to put commas because sometimes, I’m not really sure if I should put it before or after the word, or if i shouldn’t put it there at all. Most of the time (I think) I do it right, but sometimes I’m just not sure.

1 comment:

  1. Lots of people struggle with commas. What I recommend is that you read your sentence out loud, and really emphasize the pause that a comma brings. If it sounds right with a pause, then the comma is probably used correctly. Give it a shot!

    ReplyDelete