Popular Posts
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
Wednesday, April 2, 2014
The Temples of Bagan are WAY Better then Disney World
These Temples are by far better than most amusement parks. After being ruled by two kingdoms, the mix of architecture has formed a beautiful type of architecture. Among the twenty-two remaining temples, there is a very unique one called the Ananda Temple. This temple was created by King Kayanzittha and was finished in 1091 A.D. The design was based off a legendary Nandamula cave in the Himalayas. In all the beauty of it, it even soars 51 meters tall and has a golden gilding in commemoration of its 900th anniversary. It is also one of the best preserved temple from the many thieves and natural disasters that occurred in its presence. So what do you think about the Bagan Temples versus Disney World?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment