The temples in Began are known as "gu" that were inspired by the rock caves of the Buddhist. The people would be able to worship the Gods in. The worshipping included richly frescoes corridor with sacred shrine and images. These building's are squared and oblong structure to represents the Gods, and is also surrounded by thick walls to cover from the outside world. I think the large buildings are apart of there religion, and always had been. What do you think of these buildings?
I often struggle with coma use.
Popular Posts
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
No comments:
Post a Comment