I have a hard time with good word choice
Popular Posts
-
The Kopapang mine , located in South Africa, is the one of the deepest mines in the world. it is found extremely deep underground and is ma...
-
A disease that puts you through thee ultimate sleep; first a coma, and then you never wake up. It sounds like a scene from a hor...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
-
There are lots of cool things about the Ancient Greek culture but the thing I found coolest is music. Music played a big role in the Greek l...
-
Some people don't know about Prometheus and how he was punished for being a decedent of the Titans which means he has a child who...
Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Bali, Indonesia Is Just Paradise!
Bali is a beautiful island, it's just like paradise. Bali is Indonesia's smallest province as well. To be exact the area is 2,232 sq miles, if you were wondering. Also did you know Bali's tourist capital is Kuta! I sure didn't. Anyway, Bali isn't only recognized for its beauty and hospitable people, it's also known for its beaches. Where people come to relax and surf the waves. Which is related to Bali's known name the "Island of the Gods", because of its sandy beaches and eye opening landscape. The majority along with culture is Hindu. Bali has many festivals, which are held in creatively structured temples. Would you like to go to Bali, why or why not?

I have a hard time with good word choice
I have a hard time with good word choice
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment