Popular Posts

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Travel halfway across the world for food?

Penang, Malaysia offers a brilliant variety in cuisines influence by Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Malay and even more influences I can ramble on about. The type of cuisine is unique in it's own way, but before I can get to explaining that... I would like to improve my word choice a fragment in this blog post. I would love to sojourn to Penang! An intermission to Penang would be perfect and I would even be familiar with the food. Traditional Indian currries, lassis and laksas with a twist of the sorts. After your meal you can take a peregrination to Georgetown, the capital of Penang with over 600,000 inhabitants. You can visit places in George Town (the common spelling) like Little India (an Indian section of the city) and American Street (an old historic street right in the heart of the UNESCO heritage zone). Wouldn't it be amazing to take an expedition to Penang? Would you visit?

No comments:

Post a Comment