Popular Posts

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Spring Break!!!

My spring break was very fun, although I didn't go anywhere.
 Saturday 5, 2014
This night is when my friend Bethany came over for four nights! (all the way through Wen.) We did many fun things. Everyday we went to the park with my brother Charlie and his friends were there too.  We played many games at the park like Man Overboard, Capture the Flag, and Zombie tag. All of these games are fun and get you very active. Almost every night Bethany, Abi, and I went to family dollar and bought junk food! The first night we watched a movie called "Safe Haven" . This movie was very good and intense. The second night we watched "This is how I Live Now" this movie was low bugdet and unfortunately not a very good movie.
Thursday 10, 2014
This day I spend the night at my cousin Olivia's house. We watched the movie "Wreck it Relf". I loved that movie! The next day my cousin, Abi, and I all went to Frakenmouth. We had dinner, ate Ice Cream, got fudge, and explored stores.
Saturday 12, 2014
Saturday I got to see my friend Bethany again and we went roller balding/roller skating at edrus from 1-7pm!

This was pretty much sums up how what I did over spring break! What would be your favorite thing to do out of things I did over spring break?

1 comment: