Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The Exhilarating Sunrise over The Steep Mountains!

I would love to go and see the breathtaking view of Bromo-Tenegger- Semuru National Park in Indonesia! I have never been to a National park and it would seem like a beautiful place to go. I would especially want to see Mount Bromo, one of the most stunning mountain to watch a sunrise, lets just say if there was an award for sunrises over mountains, Mount Bromo would hands down win first place. While I’m there I’d love to watch the sunrise, but afterwards, after I push through the many tourists, I would love to see the sunset, then go back home and tell everybody about the exciting, breathtaking view and experience! What would you want to see in the National Park.




I would like to improve on capitalizing and putting apostrophes in the correct places

No comments:

Post a Comment