Popular Posts
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Delicious Foods Of Malaysia
I would like to use capital I's to refer to me. I think I would go to Malaysia because I like food a lot and because it's also cheap I would buy a lot of the food. I also like it because there is a lot of cultures with different spice use and foods.I also think that the streets might be dirty because all my experiences in china the food was cheap and good but the street was dirty. Because there is a large amount of people (like china) it is probable that the streets are very dirty what do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment