Popular Posts
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
Thursday, April 3, 2014
Food in Penang, Malaysia
I would definitely go to Penang, Malaysia. Penang has all kinds of different exotic foods. All of the different kinds of food make Penang one of the biggest destinations for food only. Most of these exotic foods just come from a street vendor on the side of the road, but these places can make some of the best food in the city. Not only does Penang have exotic foods they also have nice beaches. Penang's food varies from raw squid to everyday soups and salads. Penang is definitely a place I would want to go sometime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment