Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Sunrise in the ring of fire

Mount Bromo a volcano that's part of the ring of fire (a huge group of volcanoes) is known worldwide for its beautiful sunrises. It covers a distance of 800 kilometers and is part of the Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park. I'd like to visit this place because it just sounds so beautiful plus the fact that I used to be obsessed with volcanoes.(After reading the wolves of the beyond series.) I also think it would just be amazing to get there early enough to see the sunrise. I was looking at pictures of the national park and there are a bunch of geysers and other amazing pictures and that sentence probably sounded really girly in retrospect.

Something I'd like to work on is capitalization and punctuation. I tend to put the wrong one in the wrong place and without grammar check I'd probs mess-up on every sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment