The place I would like to visit more than all of the other beautiful choices shown would definitely have to be Luang Prabang, Laos. I choose that because I love waterfalls and the sound of them. I also found some information that makes me want to visit that place even more. The first thing that caught my eye was the word coffee, then I read on and found out about their scents. There it smells like pure nature (even though I have really bad allergies I still love that smell), unlike here. For example, here It smells like fast food and McDonald's, which is not fast food its fat food. Anyways, another thing that grabbed my interest was the designs there. They look as beautiful and amazing as they sound. They're circled by mountains, and they have rooftops that glimmer in the sunlight which sounds really pretty to see. The river is also an attraction. The first would be their colour. I also love that there are several waterfalls. In summary, This place would be the best place i'd ever see and I would really like it. What is your favorite place you've ever visited?
I often struggle with word choice.
Popular Posts
-
There are lots of cool things about the Ancient Greek culture but the thing I found coolest is music. Music played a big role in the Greek l...
-
Ancient Greece began in 1000 B.C during the bronze age ( a period between the Stone and Iron Ages, characterized by the manufacture and...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
-
When I read Alex’s post about drones patrolling this place called Ol Pejeta Conservancy which holds many different types of animals like ...
-
A disease that puts you through thee ultimate sleep; first a coma, and then you never wake up. It sounds like a scene from a hor...
No comments:
Post a Comment