Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Luang Prabang, Laos

           The place I would like to visit more than all of the other beautiful choices shown would definitely have to be Luang Prabang, Laos. I choose that because I love waterfalls and the sound of them. I also found some information that makes me want to visit that place even more. The first thing that caught my eye was the word coffee, then I read on and found out about their scents. There it smells like pure nature (even though I have really bad allergies I still love that smell), unlike here. For example, here It smells like fast food and McDonald's, which is not fast food its fat food. Anyways, another thing that grabbed my interest was the designs there. They look as beautiful and amazing as they sound. They're circled by mountains, and they have rooftops that glimmer in the sunlight which sounds really pretty to see. The river is also an attraction.  The first would be their colour. I also love that there are several waterfalls. In summary, This place would be the best place i'd ever see and I would really like it. What is your favorite place you've ever visited?

      I often struggle with word choice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment