Popular Posts
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Mount Kinabalu, Malaysia
I would like to work on my analogies. Mount Kinabalu, Malaysia, it may look like it's from Hell but, it's a high tourist attraction with it's 4,095 meter peak where if you climb you can see the magnificent Philippians a exercise that will be worth it but with the rain and fog on most occasions you probably wont be lucky enough to see the Philippians because seeing through the rain and fog is like trying to look through a dirty window. The sanitation when climbing is not the best, so if your a huge germaphobe then that might be a go-to trip for you. So would you go here and experience this mountain?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good choice with what to work on...I loved reading these analogies!
ReplyDelete