Popular Posts
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
Thursday, April 3, 2014
Bagan Temples
I would like to to write better comments to people that I comment to. The attraction that i'm doing in South west is temples of Began. The temple of Began is said to be the best place to look at the sun when it rises. Theres about thirteen thousand temples there, isn't that amazing. The temples were built by a king named Aqualung Sithu. They say that theres gold on top of the capital.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment