Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Point me to Malaysia where the food is!

George Town in Penang, Malaysia, has the best street food in Asia, argues John Brunton. As the city gears up for the George Town Festival, which starts this Friday, he picks 10 stand-out places where you can eat fantastically well, and cheaply.

This was found on The Guardian website. I know that South Asia has some very interesting food choices, but this specific city, named Penang, takes the cake. The spices and soups I’ve heard and read about makes my stomach growl.  I bet Andrew Zimmerman went there already. I The food I want to try the most is the nasi kandar. It’s a soup made of chicken and beef, and I love both! I’m starting to get hungry just thinking about it!

1 comment:

  1. Be sure to use quotes around the first part to clarify that it was entirely taken from the website that you pointed out in the nest paragraph.

    ReplyDelete