Popular Posts
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
Thursday, April 3, 2014
Krabi is the place for me!
The place that I would most like to visit on Mr. Hopper's list is the Krabi province in Thailand. There are hundreds of things to do in the Krabi. The things that I would want to do would be snorkeling, walk around the islands on the Krabi coastline, and go to the Thung Teao Forest Natural Park. (I struggle with putting commas in the right places.) This Natural park has rare plants and rare birds and it's a tropical rainforest. It reminds me a lot of Hawaii and Hawaii is where I would also like to go someday. What do you think about going to this awesome tropical place?www.krabi-hotels.com/seedo/top10-krabiattractions.htm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment