Popular Posts
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
The term archaic Greece refers to the time three centuries before the classical relative between 800 b.c and 500 b.c a relatively sophist...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
I find it really interesting that the Sumerians wrote so much and thought that writing was so important to them. They wrote everything dow...
Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Bali Is Ballin'
If I could visit a place in Asia it would be Bali, Indonesia. This place is a really good place to do a lot of hiking and backpacking at which I enjoy a lot because of the views you can see at high elevation especially here. It is called The Island of The Gods which I might infer that title to mean that the place is very beautiful and a lot of very powerful and rich people might go here. This place has a very colorful spiritual culture. Another wonderful experience that is common and you are able to encounter is surfing or diving. You can use one of the hobbies I said or look at what else you can do here, but what one would you want to do in Bali, Indonesia?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment