Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Taking a bite out of Racism

I thought that the way Dani Alves handled the situation was pretty awesome. I mean he didn't fight back, which would just make the issue worse, and he didn't completely ignore it either. I think that someone should handle these things with a bit of humor as if to "I don't care what you think." I play soccer and if that had happened to me I have no idea what I would have done but it defiantly wouldn't have been that. On the Donald Sterling front I think they did the right thing by kicking him out. I mean he said some pretty terrible things about black people and that's just not right. I know he has freedom of religion but still that's really just wrong. I hope that in the future, people sill handle these sorts of things with though or else the issue will just keep coming back and just get worse what about you?

1 comment:

  1. I agree on what you are say on how Dani Alves didn't make a riot or say/do something that would work against him like giving the guy the finger that would be on the news for sure and he would be known for being the bad guy instead of him.

    ReplyDelete