Popular Posts
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
Friday, April 4, 2014
Luang Prabang , Laos
Luang Prabang is the capital the Luang Prabang province. The population is about 50,000 per sq. mile. The weather is pretty warm and dry for instance Thursday it is at a high of 99 degrees. Luang Prabang is a very unique place. It is filled with strange architecture, religion and culture heritage, and rural and urban developments. Luang Prabang has tons of gorgeous waterfalls with bright blue waters, white sands, and beautiful rocks and ledges. Nam Khan is one of the more famous rivers in Laung Prabang. If you look of in the right direction you may just catch the perfect view of a mountain range off in the distance along with a lit up village along the side of the river. Would you ever visit Laung Prabang, Laos? Why or why not?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment