Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Racism

I think that racism is very bad and should be dealt with. It's kind of hard though. Harder than it seems.  There are many ways that a person could respond to something like this. You could respond with humor the way Dani Alves did when that person threw a banana at him, with humor, or you could get very angry and maybe even violent. I think you should simply speak up. I mean even though there are some people in this world who support racism, but there are a lot of people who don't right? I mean there is a saying "strength in numbers". I think that is totally true. If something like that happened to you you could tell people and maybe they could help you out with it. I mean it makes sense! Anyway I think that racism shouldn't just go unsaid. However you go about doing it you should make yourself heard! If someone was racist to you what would you do?

1 comment:

  1. If someone was being racist to me I would probably wouldn't do anything if it was once. The second time I would tell them to stop or else i'll tell. The third time I would tell an adult or their parents. Also I think racism is getting alot more bigger, I think it would be good if we had maybe posters or flyers on the walls of out school.

    ReplyDelete