Popular Posts
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Racism
I think that racism is very bad and should be dealt with. It's kind of hard though. Harder than it seems. There are many ways that a person could respond to something like this. You could respond with humor the way Dani Alves did when that person threw a banana at him, with humor, or you could get very angry and maybe even violent. I think you should simply speak up. I mean even though there are some people in this world who support racism, but there are a lot of people who don't right? I mean there is a saying "strength in numbers". I think that is totally true. If something like that happened to you you could tell people and maybe they could help you out with it. I mean it makes sense! Anyway I think that racism shouldn't just go unsaid. However you go about doing it you should make yourself heard! If someone was racist to you what would you do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If someone was being racist to me I would probably wouldn't do anything if it was once. The second time I would tell them to stop or else i'll tell. The third time I would tell an adult or their parents. Also I think racism is getting alot more bigger, I think it would be good if we had maybe posters or flyers on the walls of out school.
ReplyDelete