2000
or more islands rising from the Gulf of Tonkin and you have a vision of beauty. Halong translates as ‘where the
dragon goes into the sea’, and legend claims the islands of Halong Bay were created by a great dragon from the
mountains. Halong Bay attracts visitors
year-round. Halong Bay has the number-one
tourist attraction in the northeast. Halong Bay borders Cat Ba Island in the southwest, making a 120 km coastline. Halong Bay is made up of 775 islands, and forms
a triangle with the island of Dau Go. Would you want to go and see the Halong Bay in person?
Popular Posts
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
You cannot simply copy and paste.
ReplyDelete