Popular Posts
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
Thursday, April 3, 2014
Beaches of Florida or The Beaches if Thailand?
Have you ever been to place
that has really stood out to you? Most people who have visited Krabi Province
in Thailand ,
say that they will never forget how magnificently beautiful it was, this is why I would love to visit there in
the future. Krabi Province is located in southern Thailand , and
is known for its luxurious views and beaches. This province is
also famous for having many hot springs , sea
caves, and national parks, along with over 130 Islands .
There is a tremendous amount of activities that you can do in Krabi Province
besides enjoying the scenery, rock climbing being one of them. Limestone cliffs
are very popular, and attract rock climbers from all over the world, and are a
good alternative for people who don’t like swimming in the ocean. Another prime
reason for visiting Krabi is that you don’t have to worry about using more exquisite
word choice, which is one thing I need to work on in my posts. Why would you want to go to Krabi Province ?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
: )
ReplyDelete