Popular Posts
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
Thursday, April 3, 2014
Luang Prabang, Laos
I want to get better at transition words.The spot I want to want to visit is Luang Prabang, in Loas. This spot is a growing tourist attraction but the ancient capital of Luang Prabang, tucked between the Mekong and Nam Khan Rivers, is still a place that feels as if it is on the present of discovery. The reason I want to go there is because I would like to see the rivers, learn all about the heritage, and visit the water falls. I think going to all the places in Luang Prabang would be fun and very interesting. What place out of the U.S would you like to visit that Mr.Hopper didn't list?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment