Popular Posts
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
NBA
I do think it's a good thing that they kicked Donald Sterling out, but at the same time, it was a little overboard with the 2.5 million fine. It bothered me when I hared about this, because I didn't really think that somebody would do that when they had a responsibility for the team. There are African Americans on the team that wore their shirts inside out because of this. Lets hope that the next leader is nice, and also not racist. I think that everybody thinks that he should make an honest apology to the team. Do you think Donald Sterling should be fined, and why?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment