Popular Posts
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
The NBA did almost the right thing
Donald Sterling has been in the news lately for racial controversy. I think the LA Clippers players should opt out of their contract and apply for free agency. The Clippers employes should resign from working their unless Donald Sterling will leave the team or sell it. The video tapes of Sterling saying bad things to his girlfriend have leaked and sparked this. The fans of the team should boycott at least game 1 of the second round (if they make it) or just protest until Donald gives up ownership of the team. Adam Silver should immediately force Donald Sterling to sell the team. If I was a huge LA Clippers fan, I would not show up to games or have anything related to the organization until its fixed. Would you do the same thing?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment