I would like to visit Bali, Indonesia in the future. It is such a magnificent site, just in the pictures it must be better there. First I would climb Mount Batur's black sand and lava at dawn to see the stunning sunrise. After that, I would walk around the shores of Lake Bratan. I would probably go snorkeling or fishing too! I would definitely visit Kuta because it is know to be one of the most visited places in the world. This place is very far away but I am willing to the journey to the see the marvelous sites. Would you go to Bali, Indonesia.
I often struggle with word choice.
Popular Posts
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
Well done! I mean...Marvelous!
ReplyDelete