Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Temples of Bagan



One of the most coolest and beautiful you will ever see in my opinion will be the Temples in Bagan. So real quick before we will begin I want point out that I will be trying to improve my word choice, so better be looking out for examples of that! To start out there where actually a total of 13,000 of these but sadly there are only 2,000 of those still standing today, but is still a really shocking sight to see. If you do happen to visit these temples I would recommend going from November through February because at other times of the years it can get up to an unsustainable 110 degrees. Also one of the most famous temples was built in 1091 A.D. by King Kyanzittha and soars 51 meters in the sky. So my question is, would you visit this place even during the 110 degree season?

No comments:

Post a Comment