Popular Posts
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
Thursday, April 3, 2014
Krabi Province
I would like to get better at putting in commas at the right time. The Krabi Province is located in between Phangnga and Suratthani in southern Thailand. The Krabi province is known for it's limetone hills and rocks, mangrove swamps and forests (rubber trees and oil palm trees), but Krabi is mostly known for those limestone, hills, and rocks. Those things help shape the shore of the sea. People also love it's coconuts and it's fishing. The Krabi river flows through the mountains and ends around south Krabi. This province sounds fun and adventurous, would you like to go there?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment