Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Krabi Province; A Beach Paradise!

     After taking the five second tours of ten different locations in South Asia, the last certainly caught my eye the quickest; a staggeringly beautiful beach shot of pristine sand and gorgeous water, known as the island Ko Lanta in the Krabi Province. I would love to visit this location over the rest because I'm a beach freak; I love the coast and the waves, the sand and skylines. The view from Ko Lanta is stunning, and in addition to the picturesque scenery, rock climbing and SCUBA diving are offered, both of which are things I'd love to try and have been on my bucket-list for a while now. There are also handloom factories to tour and silk to see! Not to mention, if I'm in Ko Lanta, I wouldn't have to worry about using descriptive language in my blog posts, which is something that I struggle with.
    But enough about me; what about you? Would you want to visit Ko Lanka and the Krabi Province and why?


1 comment:

  1. Truly excellent! I hope you get to cross off every item in your bucket list over the course of a very long and fulfilling journey!

    ReplyDelete