Popular Posts
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Good Deal!
In this blog post, I will work on the correct comma use. Out of the ten to choose from, I would choose Malaysia because it is “where food is the main attraction.” When I read that, I knew it would be my favorite place because I love trying new food! Malaysia is own for it’s spicy curries (I love spicy things) and soups. (Which I also like!) The best part is, the food is quite cheap aswell! So you eat awesome food for cheap prices, I don’t know about you but, now THAT sounds like a good deal to me! Would you come to Malaysia and eat awesome cheap food with me? (It will be my treat!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment