Popular Posts

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Spring Break!

  The second night at spring break  Natalie and I went to one of my friends house to hangout and that was really fun! Then the next night one of best friends from potter vile came over from Saturday to Wednesday. Through out that time we just went to the park and played on our Ipods but she has an Ipad but whatever. And then my friend from pottervile went home and I went to go spend the night at my cousins (Wednesday) and then I got home the next day and Natalie spent the night at my cousins house on Thursday(also on Thursday I got the Ipod5 !! :D) Then Friday Natalie and I went to Frankenmuth with the same cousin we took turns spending the night at. Frakenmuth was really fun, we did the mirror raze, which was really fun! Then when we all got back from frakenmuth Natalie and I spent the night at my older sisters  town house which was the best? amazing experience ever! Then on Saturday Natalie and I went to Edrus with the girl that goes to pottervile and went there from 2-7 and after roller skating our friend came and spent the night at our house! We stayed up till five but then my parents made us go to bed and I ended up gettting 5 hours of sleep! (Which is enough for me). Then my friend from pottervile had to go home ): on Sunday and now I am just being lazy and writing what I did for spring break! ((:

1 comment: