Popular Posts
-
Well, in the ancient world, there are a couple of civilizations, Chinese, Phoenicians, Israelites, Egyptians, and many others. Have you hear...
-
I really enjoy Social Studies, but to be more specific I love Ancient History! I think one of the most interesting times in Ancient Hist...
-
Yes, it's true. I was looking at Hallie S.'s blog , and decided to look into the subject a little more. Malaria is a problem. CDC(Ce...
-
I HATE History, it is very and I mean very boring. If I bothered trying to understand the things I learned in my social study class ...
-
I found the blog post Manya C. wrote very interesting and I decided to do some more research on the topic " Annie Anopheles .” An...
Monday, April 14, 2014
Grand Cayman Island and US Airway Fails Us
On Friday we left around 6 pm to go spend the night in Detroit for our early flight. I woke up around 4:30 and David woke up around 4:45 am. We got to the terminal around 5 am and waited until around 7 am. I had to sit next to David the first flight and it was not fun, but all morning I was texting Mellany. We got on the second and last flight for the day around 9:15 am, that flight was four hours. I got to Grand Cayman Island around 3 pm. We had to walk to the store around 4 pm (it was around a half mile walk). Saturday night I was sitting on the beach with my dad. On Sunday I sat out on the beach, on my phone texting people, and also went snorkeling. That night I sat out by the pool and went for a late night swim. Monday we walked to lunch and back, which was like 3 miles, I also went out on the beach. Tuesday we went shopping in town all day. Is was really fun, but also was really hot. Wednesday morning I played games with my mom. During the day we drive around the whole island which is I think 4 by 22 miles, I'm not a hundred percent sure about that though. On Friday I was out at the beach all day reading and got a little tan. Saturday we left around 3 pm and got to Charlotte, North Carolina and mist our 7:05 flight by a minute so we had to drive back to Michigan. We spent the in Charelton, West Virginia. We stoped in Columbus, Ohio for lunch. In the car I slept, texted people, and watched tv on my iPad. We got to the airport Sunday at 3:40 pm. We got home at 5:15 that day!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment