Before I begin I would like to work on better vocab.
Rice-it is most likely one of the most important resources to the world and the global economy(so guess we need more of it...). It has been grown across the globe and it has been harvested for thousands of years and throughout those years thousands of varieties have been cultivated. When you think of rice being farmed you probably think of paddies- the fen-like areas were rice is typically grown. However another variety of agricultural ground is available. Terraces. These terraces are step like platforms literally carved into the face of the mountain. The ones in the Ifugao region were built a few thousand years ago. They were built almost completely by hand. What do you think we would use to build them now?
Popular Posts
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
No comments:
Post a Comment