Popular Posts
-
The Kopapang mine , located in South Africa, is the one of the deepest mines in the world. it is found extremely deep underground and is ma...
-
A disease that puts you through thee ultimate sleep; first a coma, and then you never wake up. It sounds like a scene from a hor...
-
What I heard a owner of the LA clippers is being kind of suspended from his team. From what I heard His girlfriend was going to a movie or s...
-
African trypanosomiasis, or sleeping sickness, is a parasitic disease that is spread by the tsetse fly . It has been estimated from a recent...
-
The book that iam currently reading is facing the lion . This story takes place in western Kenya, the main character is Joseph Lemasolai Le...
Monday, April 14, 2014
Bali, Indonesia
Bali is an island that is part of Indonesia. It is the smallest province located there. Bali is the largest tourist destination in Indonesia and many people go there at all times of the year. Modern & Traditional dance is what Bali is most known for. It is often called the "Island of Gods" or the "Island of Peace". The languages spoken there are Indonesian, Balinese, and English. I would love to visit Bali because of the popularity of dance there. The beauty pageant, Miss World 2013, was also held there. I often struggle with use of commas in my writing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment