Popular Posts
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
Well, in the ancient world, there are a couple of civilizations, Chinese, Phoenicians, Israelites, Egyptians, and many others. Have you hear...
-
The traditions of Greek foods today was started long ago. Ancient Greeks were surrounded by water, so they ate a large variety of seafood....
-
I've always thought that ancient cultures and history have been fascinating. After all, I prefer them over geography for social studies....
-
I think that the Greek warriors were very smart. I feel this way because of the Trojan horse idea. Haven’t heard about it? Well, I’ll tell ...
Thursday, April 3, 2014
Halong Bay, Vietnam Is Bangin
I often struggle with spelling so basically I will try to spell
the words correct with no mistakes. Ha Long Bay, Vietnam is a popular travel site
because it is very beautiful and they have an amazing view from any direction.
Ha Long Bay is about 600 sq. miles witch I guess is very big. Ha Long Bay
is located in the Gulf of Tonkin, within Quang Ninh Province, in the northeast
of Vietnam. Ha Long Bay forms a spectacular seascape of limestone pillars. The landscape of Ha Long Bay was developed
during a warm and wet tropical climate. I would love to visit this site someday
but until then would you ever want to visit Ha Long Bay?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment