Popular Posts
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
Thursday, April 3, 2014
Halong Bay, Vietnam Is Bangin
I often struggle with spelling so basically I will try to spell
the words correct with no mistakes. Ha Long Bay, Vietnam is a popular travel site
because it is very beautiful and they have an amazing view from any direction.
Ha Long Bay is about 600 sq. miles witch I guess is very big. Ha Long Bay
is located in the Gulf of Tonkin, within Quang Ninh Province, in the northeast
of Vietnam. Ha Long Bay forms a spectacular seascape of limestone pillars. The landscape of Ha Long Bay was developed
during a warm and wet tropical climate. I would love to visit this site someday
but until then would you ever want to visit Ha Long Bay?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment