Popular Posts

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Samsara


Temples at Bagan, la vallĂ©e au is one of the most magnificent places on earth!At least i think so because my older brother Kristopher was showing me a movie called Samsara which is a documentary on the earths most breath taking sights. One of the sights was the Temples of Bagan and once I saw this part I fell in love and wanted to travel to this tremendous palace! The video next to this blog is one that you can not forget. When I did a little research the article showed that the "troll palaces" were completely empty and for tourist you can pay to take a trip down and walk the "yellow brick" road throughout the temples. The art work inside the temples takes a journey to the past and brings you through the unique culture that will amaze you like no-other. I think is would be awesome to visit these temples one day! I need to work on my word choice if I ever want to visit somewhere that is this extravagant. If you had to chance to take a hot air balloon through these temples would you?

1 comment: